The earth is burning,
The soil is dying,
Masses are tormented,
By the Flames
In the North.
The winds Blowing fire,
The Home is in peril,
Our home in the north.
Heaven we seek,
To the south ,
But the heart never blooms
Away From the north.
And then we see
From the heaven,
Quenched our Land
And our hearts
In the North.
Some people don’t believe in God and always question him. Most of us define God as the one who has created this universe , the one who has created us and try to find him. But we never realise our creator is around us, the one who make sure that we always smile, the one who sacrifice so much for us to make sure our lives become a perfect one. She is the one who has created us , our mothers.
My mother sacrificed her life for me, for her family. But still I see her in my dreams, alive and always inspiring me to move ahead in life by overcoming all the difficulties. I know she is watching me from heaven and guiding me in the right direction through one or the other way.
You can’t deny the fact that Mothers are epitome of sacrifice. Sometimes A son can go wrong but a mother is never wrong!
Hats off to all the mothers of the world. Make her feel special every day so that you don’t regret later!
Happy Mother’s day to all !
Flowing through the mystic mountains
From struggle of ice to preserving flow
Soul vapourises to attain Salvation.
Yeah! Got my work published along with many other wonderful writers who are in their twenties. This magazine is created by an amazing blogger, Sandeep. Do check out her blog and also don’t forget to read this first edition!
This week, I have been nominated for three awards. Sometimes rewards come in numbers and I am very grateful to my fellow bloggers who thought of me, worthy of it. A writer is nothing without the readers and for me the biggest reward is the attaintion of my readers. But still you have to accept awards because these are the symbols of love and support of the people.
I have been nominated by-
The ever supporting PH for bloggers tour award.
The amazing Aquileana for Versatile Blogger award (bird version).
The courageous MFBukhari for another Versatile Blogger award.
Thanks a lot friends for these awards! It means a lot for me.
There are different questions for these awards. I am trying to answer them in the following lines about me.
- I am currently in my learning stage and working hard to carve out my niche in writing.
- I have a passion for reading, writing. Apart from this, I have a passion for music and I am an amateur musician. I play rhythm on acoustic guitar and sing.
- Some friends call me introvert. The reason is simple, most of them do not think like me, They are not avid readers like me and also because I am not very talkative. But still I try to mix up with them.
- My favorite authors are Dan Brown and Stephen Hawkins. I have read Booker Award winning authors like- Salman Rushdie, Eleanor Catton, Julian Barnes.
- I am a firm Believer of God and I think that whoever follow the path of Karma is a Theist.
- These days I am thinking of blending my music with poetry and very soon I am going to that on my blog.
- I am a restless soul with a heart for any fate and my dream is to bring happiness in the lives of as many people as possible.
I need to nominate other fellow bloggers separately for these awards. My nominations are-
Bloggers tour award
1. Amrit 2. Hargun Wahi 3. Realist Rebel 4. fac-n-fic 5. Saneh Pandey
Versatile Blogger award
- Noirfifre 2. ColleenKnight 3. eclecticnoddsnsods 4. Sameer Nahar 5. themissiontomars
Rules for the nominated bloggers
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate as many bloggers as you want.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.